Sales Impact Academy Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
You do not have to give us any personal information in order to use this website.
However, if you wish to register on this site, subscribe to a service, request further information, purchase / enquire about a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or take part in a specific promotional campaign, prize draw or competition, we may collect but not limited to; Your name, email address, phone number , job title, company name and country location. We may also collect records of financial transactions where applicable, however we do not directly, collect, process or store debit or credit card information.
We may also automatically collect information about the website you came from or are moving to, the pages you visit on our website, IP address data, the type of browser used and the time of site access. This information will be aggregated and not used to identify you directly.
Sales Impact Academy is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data. We have appointed a nominated Officer who is responsible for all privacy related matters. If you have any questions, please contact: [email protected]
- Full name of legal entity: Sales Impact Academy Ltd
- Email address: [email protected]
- Postal address: Salisbury House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2LA, United Kingdom
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at the above address.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that a person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have
grouped together follows:
– Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier.
– Contact Data may include business address, email address and telephone numbers.·
– Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
– Profile Data may include your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
– Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
– We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
– Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by website forms, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
– Order our services or create an account on our site or learning management system;
– Subscribe to our service, register and attend a webinar or event, or publications or request resources or marketing be sent to you;
– Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or provide feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns.
– We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
– We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
– Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
– Advertising networks which we may utilise from time-to-time
– Contact, Financial & Transaction Data from technical, payment & delivery service providers.
– Identity & Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House, LinkedIn, Crunchbase and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
– Where we need to perform the contract between us.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
– Provide the products and services or communicate with you as requested
– Investigate any complaints
– Promotional offers from us
– We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical and Usage Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
– You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
– Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you.
– When registering and attending one of our sponsored events or webinars, we shall share your name, email address, company name and any other data required in the registration process provided by you. Data shall only be shared with sponsored partners with your consent upon registering the event or webinar.
– You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at: [email protected]
– Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions or where we have a legal obligation to retain your data.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing|
|To register you as a prospective new customer||(a) Identity (b) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To enable you to complete a survey, poll or Q&A||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers or prospective customers use our services, require from our services, to develop them and grow the business)|
|To administer and protect our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services and network security (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests to analyse how customers use our products / services to develop and grow the business.|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical (b) Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage (e) Profile||Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business|
Promotional offers from us
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you.
You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at: [email protected]
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience or other transactions or where we have a legal obligation to retain your data.
You will receive relevant marketing communications from us if you have:
Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
If you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
In each case, you have not opted out or unsubscribed from receipt of that marketing.
We will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
We will obtain your express opt-in consent before sharing your personal data with sponsors of events or webinars for their own marketing and/or business purposes.
THIRD PARTY MARKETING
Requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or If you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and In each case, you have not opted out or unsubscribed from receipt of that marketing.
We will obtain your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data.
They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances:
– You can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
– We may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
· Request access to your personal data. · Request correction of your personal data. · Request erasure of your personal data. · Object to processing of your personal data. · Request restriction of processing your personal data. · Request transfer of your personal data. · Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email: [email protected]
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights).
This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications.
Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
SALES IMPACT ACADEMY SUB-PROCESSORS
Sales Impact Academy uses sub-processors to support the delivery of the services and products.
|Docebo||Maintenance and development activities of the production application and underlying infrastructure of the Learning Management System.||Not limited to personal data: Name, Email Address, Telephone, Job Title, Company Name||
|Zoom Inc.||Communication service for video, audio chats and delivery of service.||First Name, Last Name, Email Address||https://zoom.us/privacy|
|BigMarker LLC||Communication service for video, audio chats and delivery of service.||First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Job Title, Company Name, Country||https://www.bigmarker.com/privacy|
|Slack Technologies Inc||Sales Impact Academy customer communications||First Name, Last Name, Email Address – customer provided data||https://slack.com/intl/en-gb/trust/privacy/privacy-policy|
|HubSpot CRM||Internal management of business and marketing strategy.||
May store as our internal CRM;
Contact Data, Technical Data, Profile Data, Usage Data and Marketing and Communications Data
|Xero||Tracking business financial invoicing and payments with suppliers and customers.||Company Name, Address, Contact Name, Email Address, Telephone Number and possibly any other business information such as VAT Numbers / Company Number.||https://www.xero.com/uk/about/legal/privacy/|
|GoCardless||For particular customers choosing to pay via this method.||Company Name, Address, Contact Name, Email Address, Telephone Number and possibly any other business information such as VAT Numbers / Company Number.||https://gocardless.com/privacy/|