Sales Impact Academy Ranked Top 500 Fastest Growing SaaS Companies by Latka
2021 was a tough year for many people, but at SIA we kept focused on what matters, which is creating the best learning platform and curriculum for GTM teams, taught by the world’s best. To do that we knew we needed to find great partners and teaching talent.
The three things that really helped to make 2021 for us were:
- Securing investment from Stage 2 Capital and Hubspot Ventures. Stage 2 in particular meant 300 of the top GTM leaders in the world become investors as they are all LPs in the Stage 2 fund
- Grew our customer count from 82 to 232 and won customers like Hubspot, Gong, and G2
- Grew our learner community to over 12,000 people
We submitted our revenue growth data to Latka for the annual Latka500: The fastest growing SaaS companies of 2021.
18,047 founders submitted data for 2021 meaning just 2.7% made the top 500.
We’re excited to share that Sales Impact Academy ranked 65th with a revenue growth of 450%. We finished 2020 with $1 Million in revenue and grew to $5.5 Million. This growth wouldn’t have been possible without all of the product feedback and support from our 232 customers.
We plan to share some exciting new releases with you in 2022:
- Launching our own foundation and awarding scholarships to those who are economically disadvantaged
- Launch 80 more courses for people across the GTM profession
- Start teaching in the APAC timezone
While the number of SaaS companies continues to grow, we expect to continue rapid growth this year.
In total, Latka500 SaaS companies did $13 billion in combined 2021 revenues (up from $8 billion in 2020) and have raised a total of $35 billion. 128 bootstrapped SaaS founders made the list with combined revenues of $1.3 billion.
Full Rankings: Latka500 List of Top SaaS Companies (Ranked by 2021 Revenue Growth)
We’re in good company as you can see.
Want to hear more about how Sales Impact Academy is growing along with CEO Paul`s vision for the future? Tune in to Fifield`s interview with Latka.
As always, it’s thanks to our 232 customers around the world who play a vital role in helping us grow and rank among the best SaaS companies in the world. We’re committed to our mission to help millions of people in revenue-related roles, be exceptional and find joy in their work.